[kictanet] Kictanet alive.. kickin, or kicked into KICTAnet 2.0

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 12:04:08 EAT 2012

Ben

This is a powerful testimony.  I do also know of a PhD student whose core dataset is the KICTAnet archives.   And others who got jobs/scholarships arising from KICTAnet posts.  I think these are some of the stories that we want to hear from the "horses" mouth...

However, on the flip-side, I think we should also welcome the negative experiences - or challenges as it were - so that we can improve going forward.

walu.
nb: ave taken the liberty to tweak the subject to include KICTAnet 2.0