[kictanet] Kictanet alive.. kickin, or kicked into the dustbin...!

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:54:29 EAT 2012

Nice points there but the reality is that very few want to get their hands
dirty but would rather benefit by association or if there is something in
it for me, not a bad approach in this economic times ,on other note i wish
Harry could go straight to the point, the title is confusing depending on
ones expectations but i am sure there is a reason you chose it.