[kictanet] Kictanet alive.. kickin, or kicked into the dustbin...!

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 14:51:40 EAT 2012

Hi,

I was making a general statement, your response indicates that you are more the exception than the rule.

I am sure you will agree with me that if I made the same statement on twitter there would have been 100 or more responses.

If you notice Paul's response to my opendata dataset request was for me to send a message through twitter as that seems to have become the new platform of communication, even ask my namesake at Safaricom.

I digress . . . .

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd