[kictanet] Kictanet alive.. kickin, or kicked into the dustbin...!

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 14:26:01 EAT 2012

Harry,

We are ageing, email is loosing is lustre and the new generation hate records and prefer platforms like twitter and facebook.

The responsibility for keeping the forum active remains with those over 35 year old who unfortunately are trying to fit in with the younger crowd.

uuummmmm is there a way out of this loop.^C

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor