[kictanet] Rwanda: Africa's Singapore - The Economist

Etinick Mutinda etinick at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:05:53 EAT 2012

Hi,

Kenya had a "strongman" but Kenyans wanted a country governed by
strong institutions and thus the new constitution. The transformation
is still on going. Rwanda and Kenya are neighbours but we are
distinctly different in many aspects so we need not cut and paste
their governance. Lets have faith in our institutions.

Etinick