[kictanet] MP[ESA down?

Michael Ouma benomnta at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 17:37:08 EAT 2011

 Hi:

I tried to withdraw Kshs 500 via MPESA from Stema Communications Ltd Tsavo Road
@ around 3.30pm today. Then got this message: "Failed. There was a problem
sending a confirmation SMS to 966002-Stema Communications Ltd Tsavo Road. Ask
them to check the phone and try again." I tried to withdraw again and was sent
the same message with my balance indicating that the Ksh 500 plus transaction
fees had been deducted with no confirmation SMS being sent to either me or the
MPESA agent. How can I recover this? Below is my phone number.

Michael Ouma
Journalist
Kenya
Tel:+254-725-537823

"Do not go where the path may lead, but go instead where there is no path and
leave a trail," - Ralph Waldo Emerson