[kictanet] Has Kenya Police Website been Hacked?

Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 21:52:44 EAT 2011

A kenic search gives the info below about kenyapolice.go.ke. What seems
sinister is the name servers - *puck.nether.net*

WM

Domain InformationQuery:kenyapolice.go.keStatus:ActiveCreated:18 Jun 2004
Modified:27 Dec 2009Expires:18 Jun 2013Name Servers:hazina.treasury.go.ke
puck.nether.net
 Registrar InformationRegistrar Name:Government Information Technology
Services Registrant:International Name:Kenya Police HeadquartersInternational
Address:Vigilance House
P.O. Box 30083
NAIROBI 00100
KE
Phone Number:+254 20 335142 Admin Contact:International Name:Government
Information TechnologyInternational Organisation:Ministry of
FinanceInternational
Address:Treasury Building
Harambee Avenue
P.O. Box 30007
NAIROBI 00100
KE
Email Address:gits at TREASURY.GO.KEPhone Number:+254-20-2252299  Technical
Contact:International Name:Government Information TechnologyInternational
Organisation:Ministry of FinanceInternational Address:Treasury Building
Harambee Avenue
P.O. Box 30007
NAIROBI 00100
KE
Email Address:gits at TREASURY.GO.KEPhone Number:+254-20-2252299  Billing
Contact:International Name:Commissioner of PoliceInternational
Address:Vigilance
House, Harambee Avenue
P.O. Box 30083
NAIROBI 00100