[kictanet] Statistics on Kenya Road Accidents

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:11:11 EAT 2011

In the best interests of Kenyans, I think the ICT board should pick this up
and oversee frequent publication of such statistics of accidents, where they
happened and if possible probable causes and companies involved.

On 1 April 2011 10:47, <eonchari at lynxbits.com> wrote:

> The force is ill equipped (technology & skill wise) to gather such data,
> but I still think there is hope. Why not create a framework (with income as
> an incentive) for "Gen Y" crowd etc to create such content?

I beg to differ. I remember a time listening to KBC Kiswahili Service and
someone from the Police Traffic department came every Friday and broke down
previous weeks accidents by province including casualties and fatalities,
and i do not think he was making this up