[kictanet] Unity of purpose

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 23:41:42 EAT 2010

Sounds like a paragraph in a Literature book Njeri, i am still trying to
digest the point, none the less, i thing Pierre Deserves a chance, i have
interacted with him a few times and from my assesment he is a global leader,
whichever methodology is used let us consider his candidature...again Unity
of Purpose

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)
www.afriregister.com