[kictanet] ICDL - I apologise

lordmwesh lordmwesh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 14:34:44 EAT 2010

Crystal, you have hit the right note.

Maybe the government might have lobbied KASNEB or KNEC to come up with a
more affordable computer basics course, where even students can learn on
their own and book exams, as it happens to KNEC and KASNEB examinations.

The reason cheap colleges continue to attract willing and desperate students
is because they are able to charge KES4,000 to offer the bogus packages.

regards
Mwendwa Kivuva

twitter.com/lordmwesh
transworldAfrica.com <http://transworldafrica.com/> | Fluent in computing