[kictanet] Safaricom partners with KPLC to expanditsdatafootprint

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Thu Feb 4 22:00:14 EAT 2010

Thank you, Mr. P.S for being a driver in the process..

Let's hope we derive real Broadband from the providers, and not just the
name "Broadband", in
order to sell..

Secondly, as you indicated to providers, we look forward to substantive drop
in the high pricing
on connectivity across board in 2 months..

Harry