[kictanet] Orange intensifies war against cable vandalism

Lucy Kimani lkimani at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 14:50:26 EAT 2010

Thanks Harry!

Harry Hare #Orange intensifies war against #cable #vandalism http://bit.ly/h7uJWP

“We are fed up, enough of cable cuts and vandalism, we have to do something,” a statement issued by Orange Chief Executive Officer Mickael Ghossein, while addressing the media today. He notes that cases of cable vandalism and sabotage are increasing at an alarming rate. In the year 2010, the integrated telecommunication service provider has experienced 342 cable cuts - 117 copper cuts and 225 optic fibre cable cuts.
http://www.cio.co.ke/Main-Stories/orange-intensifies-war-against-cable-vandalism.html