[kictanet] Kenic seems to be down

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 18:23:58 EAT 2010

Hi,

This should be an eye opener on making KENIC more robust, we need 110% uptime,
lets remember the 2 Rs - redundancy, redundancy and redundancy.

I would expect one of the wireless network providers should have rushed to the
rescue of KENIC, I have a dream . . ."

Joe, just one clarification, I have 2 .ke domains and none of them is able to
deliver mail, I am getting messages of bounced mail.  Might be the KENIC issue
or maybe its my hosts which I doubt as one is hosted by Orange and the other
Swift Global.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd