[kictanet] Internet Prices in Kenya ..... 1MB for USD60

Agosta Liko agostal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:17:24 EAT 2009

Walu.

My point ... the market has various options. from 1MB for 5K to 1MB for 75K

Unless someone is willing to say that Zuku is lying to Kenyans then we can
say that 1MB in Kenya is now at USD60 ... which is good. That Zuku
connection good {price, quality, reliability} ..... at least that has been
my experience when I used it ....

Like ANY ISP, they may have technical issues and downtime but that is not
unique to Zuku

Am told the other cable lands next year ... I am not praying that 1MB will
be available for 2K

Thanks