[kictanet] Kaspersky Internet Security...

Mike Bullut mike.bullut at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:07:44 EAT 2009

Greetings,

Does anyone know where I can get a genuine copy of Kaspersky Internet
Security & at what price? Please contact me off the list. Thank you...

Kind regards,

Mike.

*--

"The computer programmer . . . is a creator of universes for which he alone
is the lawgiver. . . . No playwright, no stage director, no emperor, however
powerful, has ever exercised such absolute authority to arrange a stage or a
field of battle and to command such unswervingly dutiful actors or troops."

~ Joseph Weizenbaum...

--*