[kictanet] Econet Haters.... :-D

John Maina j.maina at ymail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:15:00 EAT 2008

Wachington

Please admonish people like Brian also equally ndugu. I have nothing personal against anybody in KICTANET. And know that baring anybody from the list wont solve the problem. Some of us have been in the listserve business long enough and we really respect all of you including Alice, John and others but please know that killing the messenger wont help.

You can moderate my messages but the messsage will get through since its very easy to open a new email address each time and send the message. Lets all respect each other but Dr Ndemo shoul come clean

JM