[kictanet] Solving Scandals

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:49:22 EAT 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 9:56 AM, John Walubengo <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think the point on online etiquette has been made and we should let this
> thread rest.

And there we go. A leading African ICT think-tank has solved the crisis by
orchestrating a turn-around based on etiquette...insinuating, now the PS and
Maina can meet on the periphery and form an ICT grand coalition thing.

I do not condone prosecution in the public domain without establishing the
facts, but a professional courtesy call to understand Maina's [maybe
miscontrued] thoughts and protocol driven clarification from the PS, would
have left us all in better place rather than blanket censure for or against
the aggrieved party, which is not clear at this stage.

Its pathetic, how we have solved this problem.