[kictanet] ATTN: ICT BOARD MEMBER/S IN THIS LIST( SayNo to OOXML)

Judy Okite judyokite at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 00:00:05 EAT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I have been deeply grieved by the silence that has surrounded,this
matter...How do we talk about growth and development in ICT,if we do not
talk about software?

A few questions that I have for the Board and a response will be highly
appreciated:

1.what steps have the ICT BOARD taken in regard to the matter,on the link
below.

http://www.noooxml.org/

having in mind that it is less than a week...to final decision

2.What is Kenya's,position?

More voice to this reason

Kind Regards,

--