[kictanet] Spoilt Vote & Business Summit

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:50:59 EAT 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Brian Longwe <blongwe at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Would I be in order in requesting that the above vote be declared 'spoilt'
>> and the voter given an opportunity to vote again???
>>

> heh, Bill - always looking for controversy .....

Sebo!!
Its not looking for controversy..its getting out of trouble through
democracy.

It is obvious now, that, Eng. James Rege won by a landslide at least by
Midday deadline you imposed. But the more important result is that if his
schedule is busy, then the second highest was David Otwoma who bagged 5
votes and very equally capapble of taking us through the session. Its called
strategic voting.

And it also proved that voting is a painless exercise. Its the beginning of
accountability and prosperity.