[kictanet] Facilitators - Kenya ICT Stakeholders Forum

Brian Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:39:13 EAT 2008

So the current list of proposed facilitators reads as follows:

1) Engineer Kariuki, National Communications Secretariat
2) Florence Etta
3) Ambassador Tabitha Seii
4) Hon. Eng. James Rege, MP
5) David Otwoma, National Science Council (did I get that right?)

Have I missed any....

Regards,

Brian

Brian Munyao Longwe