[kictanet] TEAMS: Private sector gets more shares for project

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 08:49:16 EAT 2007

http://www.bdafrica.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3034&Itemid=5810

Consumers risk continued participation exclusion
unless we get organized. Any interested on investing
in TEAMS?

We can get together and the government would have to
give us priority especially now that local investment
space is expanded.

Consumers shall have an upper hand in ensuring prices
remain affordable while at the same time we shall get
return our investment for the next 20-25 years (life
of fibre). There are many other advantages we can
discuss.

Condition: You must Kenyan since others are catered
for in the other companies. Talk to me off-list then
we can strategize.

Alex