[kictanet] Media Bill

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Fri May 18 18:06:10 EAT 2007

Nice, But the media is far from self regulation. Or at least, we have not
seen enough of that. The govt definitely has a role.

Mis-information is really a great role the media is recently playing.

The public has to be guarded against irresponsible journalism and govt is
definitely one of those key stakeholders in ensuring this. A supplier/s
cannot be solely trusted on this.