[kictanet] Introduction of a New Member

Kanja Waruru kanjawaruru at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 14:14:48 EAT 2007

Dear Alice,
I would like to introduce a member of the MOA Mr Linus
Gitahi to the Kictanet Network forum. Mr Gitahi is
also the CEO of the Nation Media Group, and he has
taken a keen interest in these discussions and would
like to be an active participant.
Trust that you will all be Happy to have him on board.
With Regards.
Kanja Waruru.

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/kanjawaruru%40yahoo.com