[kictanet] board members

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 13:02:25 EAT 2007

OK...Congrats to the rest.

However, I used to think board membership should end up
being an odd number to break the tie if need be. I see the
list here is five with the Chair that would be six.  Maybe
we can sneak in Alex to make up the 7th member ;-)?

walu.

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com