[Kictanet] Free delegate spaces for Kictanet members at AITEC Conferences

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Thu Nov 23 16:07:03 EAT 2006

Hi Alice,

Following our meeting today, I'm pleased to confirm our agreement to provide
up to 20 free delegate spaces at all AITEC conferences in Kenya for KICTAnet
members from NGOs, development projects, other non-profit organisations and
academia. Members who wish to apply for these places should do so through
the KICTAnet secretariat and then you send us a list of the nominated
delegates 48 hours before the start of the conference. This should be sent
to Grace Gathoni in our Kenya office.

Unfortunately we can't include our workshops and training courses in this
agreement as these are usually done in partnership with third parties. But
wherever possible we will accommodate special requests.

I hope this meets the needs of all those in the Kenyan ICT community who
want to attend our conferences but can't afford the delegate fees - starting
with our Wireless Broadband Conference next week.

The updated programme for this conference is attached. I hope all KICTAnet
members who are interested in this vital aspect of infrastructure
development will be able to attend, whether paying or non-paying.

Best regards,

Sean

Sean Moroney

AITEC Africa