[Kictanet] Wireless Broadband Africa - Discount Rate forKictanetMembers

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Fri Nov 10 18:00:02 EAT 2006

Hi Alice,

Thanks for approving the mailing of our Wireless Broadband conference info
to the list. I sent it out as soon as I had your go-ahead.

AITEC always provides free delegate spaces for non-profits and government
departments that want to send delegates to our conferences and don't have
the necessary funding currently available in their budgets. We always
consider such requests.

We would be pleased to work with Kictanet to structure free delegate spaces
on a more formal basis as a Kictanet membership benefit.

I'd like to suggest a meeting to discuss this and other areas of
co-operation. Would you (and any other exec members) be available for a
meeting any time on Monday 20 November?

Thanks

Sean

Sean Moroney