[Kictanet] Parliamanterians at Policy Meeting

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue May 10 13:58:14 EAT 2005

Dear Alice, All

I had a meeting yesterday with our Ambassador (Mary Odinga) here in
Cairo and in the discussions arose the question of whether arrangements
have been made to ensure Parliamentarians will be at the Mombasa Policy
meeting. I did need not have any information on this but the ambassador
was of the opinion we must ensure the invitation is sent out to
Parliamentarians. Any info?

In the meantime Brian Longwe made a very well received presentation to
the Africa ICT ministers on the Africa Regional IxP program. It's also
relieving to see Mungusi back at CCK. He is amongst the Kenyans here in
Cairo.

Kind Regards
Waudo Siganga
UN WGIG